Property descriptionA corner WAREHOUSE in Floriana measuring approximately 560m .
Interested in this property? Request further information now
Floriana is located just outside Valletta and was built with the purpose of being an outer defense to enhance the Capital from attack. Works started in 1634 and finished in 1721 under the Grand master De Paule who was under the direction of Pietro Paolo Floriani. The Floriana Lines ran from City Gate all the… read more »