Property descriptionChoice of terraced houses in Marsaxlokk with pool and a magnificent view!!
The property will be consisting of:
- a combined kitchen/living and dining area.
- a guest bathroom.
- an internal yard.
- a street-level garage.
- a well underneath.
-- First-floor level--
- a main bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe with a balcony.
- another two double bedrooms.
- a third bathroom.
- a washroom with a living area.
- a terrace with a pool with open views.
Full ownership of roof and airspace and the possibility of a basement for an extra 35k
These terraced houses will be ready in shell form by the end of 2020.
Interested in this property? Request further information now
Marsaxlokk is a fishing village located in the South Eastern region of Malta and has a population of 3,534 people in an area of 4.7km² bordering Marsaskala, Birzebbuga, Ghaxaq and Zejtun. The village name comes from “Marsa” meaning “port” and “xlokk” meaning “south east” this all referring to the dry sirocco wind from the Sahara… read more »